For a position within our admin and finance area, we are looking for a Junior Industrial Controller.
They will be supported by the Administration Director and the Chief Executive Officer. They will have the task of supervising company production processes, by monitoring company performances with analysis tools, providing management with all the elements necessary to take decisions on any corrective strategies.
- Graduated or graduating in Economics and Business Management or similar, possibly with knowledge in Controlling
- Knowledge of Office package; particular expertise is required in the use of calculation tools (e.g. Excel and similar)
- Minimal knowledge of the processes of a manufacturing company
- Analytical and synthesis approach; ease in interpersonal relationships
- Good knowledge of the English language; knowledge of a second language nice to have.
If you want to take part in a project that facilitates the understanding of business dynamics in a modern multinational organization along the entire value flow, starting from the customer request to the after-sales service, going from administrative, managerial, logistic and technological aspects, apply now!